Tuesday, September 26, 2023

INVIERNO CAMINO #4

The last time I blogged was 2018 on the SV Chez Nous blog.  I'm not sure if my mobile app will still work, so thought I'd set up another Camino blog on the computer while I still have two weeks before we leave for Spain.  We'll see how this goes.  

Al asked me what I wanted for my birthday and after a few thoughtful seconds my answer was that I want to be walking in Spain.  "You mean another Camino ?  Let's do it", he says.  We don't want to repeat any of the other three that we have already done.   I choose one of the shorter ones this time and allotted extra days for a slower pace.  I'm afraid it will still be quiet the challenge due to the distances between towns and the elevations.


INVIERNO CAMINO
from Ponferrada to Santiago de Compostela
274km/170miles

We were out training in our local hills last weekend and were spotted by some dear friends.






2 comments:

STILL POURING IN SANTIAGO DE COMPOSELLO

 STILL POURING IN SANTIAGO DE COMPOSELLO Wed, Oct.25- 26,2023 Weather forecast is rain every day in the foreseeable future.  We had original...